Bare Bones Software BBEdit 10
Whether you’re a hardcore HTML coder, a dedicated programmer, or simply looking for the best text editor around, you’re going to want a copy of BBEdit 10 ($50). The latest version of the de facto standard for text editing on Mac OS adds in a ton of new groovy features while dropping the cost of entry in half, thanks to the Mac App Store and its lack of a license migration feature—hence why the App Store is still showing v9.6.3, as v10 will be a free upgrade once it drops.
New in this text Swiss Army Knife of a program are project and document window upgrades, a totally re-imagined preferences window, a new Setup window, a redesigned UI for the built-in HTML markup tools, switchable syntax color schemes, the ability to edit, save, and search-and-replace documents that are stored within Zip files, and the new feature du jour, Dropbox support.
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address