Be.ez LE Reporter
We’re already partial to messenger-style laptop bags, so coming across one that looks as nice as French company Be.ez’s LE Reporter ($60-$80) made us pretty happy. Available in a variety of sizes for the 11” and 13” MacBook Air and the 13” and 15” MacBook Pro, we can definitely picture carrying one of these guys around. Of the color options—grey and blue or black and safran—we especially dig the latter, as the yellow really pops against the dark background.
The outside is made of waterproofed canvas, making it safe to carry in most weather conditions. As you’d expect, there are plenty of pockets for all the stuff that goes along with your computer, too. As a caveat, you’ll need to shop around a little for this one. Be.ez doesn’t do any direct sales, but we ended up finding a pretty big price range on Amazon, including what seems like a particularly good deal of $25 for the 13” MacBook Air version. Your mileage may vary.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?