Be.ez LE Reporter
We’re already partial to messenger-style laptop bags, so coming across one that looks as nice as French company Be.ez’s LE Reporter ($60-$80) made us pretty happy. Available in a variety of sizes for the 11” and 13” MacBook Air and the 13” and 15” MacBook Pro, we can definitely picture carrying one of these guys around. Of the color options—grey and blue or black and safran—we especially dig the latter, as the yellow really pops against the dark background.
The outside is made of waterproofed canvas, making it safe to carry in most weather conditions. As you’d expect, there are plenty of pockets for all the stuff that goes along with your computer, too. As a caveat, you’ll need to shop around a little for this one. Be.ez doesn’t do any direct sales, but we ended up finding a pretty big price range on Amazon, including what seems like a particularly good deal of $25 for the 13” MacBook Air version. Your mileage may vary.
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- New iPods coming July 14?
- Apple releases iOS 9 public beta
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?