Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless Keypad
Belkin’s YourType Bluetooth Wireless Keypad ($60) is exactly what it would look like if you took a Magic Trackpad and stuck some numbers to it. If Apple were ever to make a number pad of its own, we’d imagine it would look just like this. For the accountants and other number crunchers out there, it’s worth checking out.
The keypad adds 28 keys, including a full number array, page up/down functions, and F13 through F16 buttons. Its slim profile and aluminum construction mean it’ll fit right in next to your Apple keyboard, and since it also uses a Bluetooth connection, there won’t be any extra cables to run. Two AA batteries are included for power.
- Amazon to ban sale of Apple TV
- Former Boeing CFO James Bell elected to Apple’s Board of Directors
- Apple releases iOS 9.1 beta 3 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 9.0.2
- Cook urges businesses, governments to address social problems
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- Apple pulls app that documented US drone strikes
- Apple Music, iTunes movies and iBooks made available in China
- Google Maps gets Apple Watch support
- Apple Pay coming to Canada by late October?
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Apple iPad mini 4
- Fluance Fi50 Bluetooth speaker
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom 2
- Jaybird X2 Bluetooth Headphones
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?