Biomorph Pro Desk
Anybody who spends a lot of time sitting at a desk—at home, at work, or wherever it may be—knows the value of a good work surface. Sure, it’s easy to slap a couple of legs to a piece of wood, but that doesn’t make it the right tool for the job. Biomorph’s Pro Desk ($2,165-$5,080), is far more than just legs and wood. With a smart design, lots of room to work with, and adjustable height, it’s a very practical solution that looks pretty nice too.
Pro Desk’s space-efficient design has a footprint of only 66 square inches, but at 90” wide and 55” deep, there’s a lot of usable surface space. It’s perfectly setup for multiple monitors, which makes it an especially good choice for video editors and graphic designers, and we also really like how easy it is to adjust the desk from a sitting position to a standing one, either manually or automatically with the premium electric powered option.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?