Biomorph Pro Desk
Anybody who spends a lot of time sitting at a desk—at home, at work, or wherever it may be—knows the value of a good work surface. Sure, it’s easy to slap a couple of legs to a piece of wood, but that doesn’t make it the right tool for the job. Biomorph’s Pro Desk ($2,165-$5,080), is far more than just legs and wood. With a smart design, lots of room to work with, and adjustable height, it’s a very practical solution that looks pretty nice too.
Pro Desk’s space-efficient design has a footprint of only 66 square inches, but at 90” wide and 55” deep, there’s a lot of usable surface space. It’s perfectly setup for multiple monitors, which makes it an especially good choice for video editors and graphic designers, and we also really like how easy it is to adjust the desk from a sitting position to a standing one, either manually or automatically with the premium electric powered option.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today