Biomorph Pro Desk
Anybody who spends a lot of time sitting at a desk—at home, at work, or wherever it may be—knows the value of a good work surface. Sure, it’s easy to slap a couple of legs to a piece of wood, but that doesn’t make it the right tool for the job. Biomorph’s Pro Desk ($2,165-$5,080), is far more than just legs and wood. With a smart design, lots of room to work with, and adjustable height, it’s a very practical solution that looks pretty nice too.
Pro Desk’s space-efficient design has a footprint of only 66 square inches, but at 90” wide and 55” deep, there’s a lot of usable surface space. It’s perfectly setup for multiple monitors, which makes it an especially good choice for video editors and graphic designers, and we also really like how easy it is to adjust the desk from a sitting position to a standing one, either manually or automatically with the premium electric powered option.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?