Blackburn Flea 2.0 USB + Solar Front Headlight
Sometimes, just sometimes, you have to leave your desk. If you bike, you can finally make your two favorite worlds collide. Blackburn’s Flea 2.0 USB + Solar Front Headlight ($40) is just what it sounds like: a light for your bike that charges off of either USB or solar power. Plug the light in right next to your iPhone and external hard drive, and you’ll be ready to go.
Using four LEDs and a lithium-ion battery, the headlight weighs just under six ounces. The mounting system is flexible, meaning it can be positioned however you’d like it on whatever kind of bicycle you have. And the three hour steady/five hour flash runtime means you’ll be riding for quite a while before having to worry about recharging again. Combine that with the included solar charger and you have no excuse not to go outside a little bit more.
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 cellular models available in China this week
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 2 to developers
- First wave of IBM MobileFirst for iOS Apps appear
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.2, fixing missing ringtones issue
- Apple TV adds Dailymotion, Fusion, The Scene, UFC channels
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Former Apple exec receives one-year prison sentence
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Magpul Field Case for iPhone 6
- Twelve South HiRise Deluxe for iPhone + iPad
- Speck StyleFolio for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0