Anyone who’s used a laptop for an extended period of time—that is, most people—can tell you that it can get uncomfortable to type on after a few hours. Bluelounge isn’t the first company to address this issue with an accessory, but its minimalist approach may really appeal to some users. Kickflip comes in two different versions, one for 13” MacBooks ($18), and one for 15” computers ($20)
Simply stick Kickflip onto the bottom of your MacBook using its reusable adhesive, and you’re ready to go. On its own, the accessory adds just a little bit of height, but a fold out stand mechanism lifts the backend even higher to a more comfortable typing angle. There’s a satisfying but small click when the stand folds completely out or in. All of this is accomplished without much extra bulk or extra accessories to carry around.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?