Bluelounge Postal Bag
With computer bags, you’re generally stuck in one of two scenarios—something slim that can’t carry a lot, or one that’s big but inconvenient when you don’t have a ton to tote around. Postal Bag ($129), new from Bluelounge, solves that issue by transforming based on your needs. Capable of holding a 13” MacBook in one orientation or a 15” MacBook Pro in another, it flips and folds, making it two bags in one.
When you’re using a 13” MacBook, the laptop fits in the bright orange bag horizontally; the top folds over and clasps shut with a snap. Postal Bag can then be carried by the shoulder strap. But if you’re using a 15” Pro, the laptop slips in vertically, and the bag is used as a slim-line tote, with handles at the top. Naturally, Bluelounge included extra pockets for your accessories, and the fabric bag has all of the company’s clean design elements.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?