Bluelounge Postal Bag
With computer bags, you’re generally stuck in one of two scenarios—something slim that can’t carry a lot, or one that’s big but inconvenient when you don’t have a ton to tote around. Postal Bag ($129), new from Bluelounge, solves that issue by transforming based on your needs. Capable of holding a 13” MacBook in one orientation or a 15” MacBook Pro in another, it flips and folds, making it two bags in one.
When you’re using a 13” MacBook, the laptop fits in the bright orange bag horizontally; the top folds over and clasps shut with a snap. Postal Bag can then be carried by the shoulder strap. But if you’re using a 15” Pro, the laptop slips in vertically, and the bag is used as a slim-line tote, with handles at the top. Naturally, Bluelounge included extra pockets for your accessories, and the fabric bag has all of the company’s clean design elements.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?