Bluelounge Postal Bag
With computer bags, you’re generally stuck in one of two scenarios—something slim that can’t carry a lot, or one that’s big but inconvenient when you don’t have a ton to tote around. Postal Bag ($129), new from Bluelounge, solves that issue by transforming based on your needs. Capable of holding a 13” MacBook in one orientation or a 15” MacBook Pro in another, it flips and folds, making it two bags in one.
When you’re using a 13” MacBook, the laptop fits in the bright orange bag horizontally; the top folds over and clasps shut with a snap. Postal Bag can then be carried by the shoulder strap. But if you’re using a 15” Pro, the laptop slips in vertically, and the bag is used as a slim-line tote, with handles at the top. Naturally, Bluelounge included extra pockets for your accessories, and the fabric bag has all of the company’s clean design elements.
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today