Bodhi MacBook/iPad Convertible Tote
There are more than a few reasons to like Bodhi’s Macbook/iPad Convertible Tote ($250). It’s a truly nice-looking bag, with room to carry not only an 11” or 13” MacBook/Air, but your iPad, too. The company chose some really high-quality materials to make the bag. And, importantly, it’s significantly less expensive than other bags from Bodhi, including its Ostrich Zip Top Messenger—a fancy colored birdskin bag that sells for $758.
Convertible Tote is built with Italian leather, including the zipper pull and the handles. If you prefer wearing the bag over your shoulder, Bodhi includes a removable nylon carrying strap. There’s a pocket on the front to hold your iPad as well as a keyboard, and another for your iPhone. Faux fur lines the padded sleeve that holds your computer, keeping it nice and safe from the elements.
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Apple Pay timeline in China unknown after negotiations stall
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- Apple announces WWDC for June 8-12
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?