Bohemian Coding Sketch 3
We like to think creative design work shouldn’t be limited to only those who can offered the right software, and that’s why Bohemian Coding’s Sketch 3 ($50) is so appealing. For a reasonable price, the app gives you graphic design tools that would otherwise cost hundreds or more. Now on its third edition, Sketch has of course added a slew of new features, and is getting some pretty great reviews.
Optimized for Retina displays, Sketch 3 is made for web, UI, and icon designers. It has web and iOS templates built in, and with a companion iPhone app, you can see what your design will look like in real time. New features in this update include the ability to use symbols, elements that are reused through designs, and a brand new inspector. Of course, there are the general bug fixes and speed enhancements, as well as improved importing and exporting with different file formats. All in all, it seems like a smart, affordable tool for graphic designers.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today