Booq Boa Courier
Booq’s latest bag, Boa Courier, is one of the nicest we’ve seen from the company. Coming in separate sizes designed for the MacBook Pro 13” ($110) and 15” ($130), the water-repelling nylon carrier looks really sharp. Worn in landscape orientation and adorned with reflective piping to help keep you safe at night, Boa Courier has room for your computer gear, and also includes a removable key fob.
In addition to the laptop, there’s room inside Boa Courier for an iPad, iPhone, and accessories. The shoulder strap is made of seatbelt nylon, and comes with a removable stabilizer strap that Booq says is “for a more secure fit while riding”—it looks like the company is going after Chrome’s customer base. And in case your bag is lost or stolen, it’s tied to the Terralinq recovery service, which may just help you find it.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?