Booq Boa Squeeze Backpack
Backpacks tend not to look all that different from one another. Most of the time you’ll find two straps, a zipper running from side to side, and a few extra pockets. Booq’s new Boa Squeeze ($130) bucks that trend, at least somewhat. It’s one of the most distinctive-looking backpacks we’ve seen in a while, although it still accomplishes the same task of lugging your stuff around. Naturally, it was designed to hold your favorite MacBook along with plenty of extras. Updated with hands-on pictures and our impressions!
Boa Squeeze is made of ballistic nylon, and lined with ripstop polyester, so it’s water-repellent. Both sides include pockets with sub-pockets inside of them. The main compartment’s zipper runs up the back of the bag, towards the straps, and back down again. Inside you’ll find lots of pockets, plus a padded laptop compartment that’s lined with Nylex material, designed not to scratch your MacBook.
We’ve had a chance to handle Boa Squeeze, and although we generally prefer messenger bags, this one could change our opinion. It’s big without feeling huge, and unsurprisingly from Booq, the nylon exterior feels great. We appreciate the thoughtful placement of the many pockets, and the sheer amount of space the bag offers. Its unique structure is well suited to those who appreciate organization, because it’s easy to get to what you need, when you need it.
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?