Booq Cobra Brief
The traveling professional should have a bag that not only carries all the essentials but also looks decent while running through an airport. Booq has released Cobra Brief ($295), a bag geared towards professionals who are looking for quality and comfort on the go. Made from ballistic nylon with YKK Zippers and leather trims, Cobra Brief is designed to carry your MacBook (or other laptop with up to a 16” screen) and your iPad while traveling. Nicely segmented pockets hold tons of accessories in individual compartments, too.
Hand and detachable shoulder straps are included for carrying, and if using a luggage trolley is your cup of tea, Cobra Brief is compatible with them—- just pull the trolley’s bars up and stick the bag around them to hold both together. Like other Booq bags, Cobra Brief features the company’s Terralinq serial number system. Registered users who lose Cobra Brief whilst traveling will have an easier time getting reunited with the bag if it’s found.
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?