Booq Cobra Brief
The traveling professional should have a bag that not only carries all the essentials but also looks decent while running through an airport. Booq has released Cobra Brief ($295), a bag geared towards professionals who are looking for quality and comfort on the go. Made from ballistic nylon with YKK Zippers and leather trims, Cobra Brief is designed to carry your MacBook (or other laptop with up to a 16” screen) and your iPad while traveling. Nicely segmented pockets hold tons of accessories in individual compartments, too.
Hand and detachable shoulder straps are included for carrying, and if using a luggage trolley is your cup of tea, Cobra Brief is compatible with them—- just pull the trolley’s bars up and stick the bag around them to hold both together. Like other Booq bags, Cobra Brief features the company’s Terralinq serial number system. Registered users who lose Cobra Brief whilst traveling will have an easier time getting reunited with the bag if it’s found.
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?