Booq Cobra Pack (2014)
We’ll be the first to admit that a price tag of close to $300 seems high for a backpack, but at least when it comes from Booq, you know you’re getting something good for the money. The 2014 edition of its Cobra Pack ($295) is one of several bags the company has released this year. It’s also the sequel to a pack of the same name we first covered in 2011.
Like all Booq bags, this one stands out in terms of both its tough materials and smart design. It’s made of ballistic nylon with a waterproof coating, and lined with a copper-colored fabric. The multiple compartments—including the padded pocket for your MacBook— open and close with water-resistant zippers. We particularly like the zip-open water bottle holder that disappears when you don’t need it.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?