Booq Cobra Pack
At this point, it’s possible to carry an entire mobile office in a bag smaller than a traditional backpack—a MacBook Air, iPad 2, camera, and some chargers all take up less space than old Windows laptops. But there are definitely folks who have to—or want to—carry around larger MacBook Pros and all sorts of other toys. If you fall into that category, Booq’s Cobra Pack ($265) may just be the right solution for you.
The bag is made out of ballistic nylon with a waterproof coating, so it’s designed to stand up to the elements. There’s room for either a 15” or 17” MacBook Pro in the dedicated laptop rigid-frame compartment, and of course there are plenty of other pockets for all your other goodies. In fact, the interior layout is optimized for notebook computer accessories. Here’s one feature you don’t see from competitors: each bag has a Terralinq serial number associated with it, so if it’s ever lost there’s a chance you’ll be able to retrieve it. We said “a chance.” It’s hard to imagine anyone willingly giving one of these bags back once it’s disappeared.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?