Booq Mamba Daypack
Booq’s new Mamba Daypack ($100) isn’t the tiniest MacBook-ready backpack around—instead, its a real bag with substantial spaces for your laptop and books or clothes, arriving as a good option for students and others who have plenty of stuff to carry along with their Macs. Made of a special fiber that’s waterproof and organically dyed, Mamba Daypack has typically impressive Booq design and build quality on its side.
Inside Mamba Daypack is a dense foam-lined compartment that fits any current generation MacBook from 11” to 15”, as well as pockets for your iPad, iPhone, pens, and other accessories. In front of that you have room for textbooks or other large objects, plus a zippered pocket on the face of the bag. Booq has also included a Terralinq serial tag that may help get the bag back to you if it’s ever lost. You have your choice of black, grey, or sand-colored fabric, each handsomely finished with nicely reinforced curves that won’t sag like simpler, soft backpacks.
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?