Booq Mamba Daypack
Booq’s new Mamba Daypack ($100) isn’t the tiniest MacBook-ready backpack around—instead, its a real bag with substantial spaces for your laptop and books or clothes, arriving as a good option for students and others who have plenty of stuff to carry along with their Macs. Made of a special fiber that’s waterproof and organically dyed, Mamba Daypack has typically impressive Booq design and build quality on its side.
Inside Mamba Daypack is a dense foam-lined compartment that fits any current generation MacBook from 11” to 15”, as well as pockets for your iPad, iPhone, pens, and other accessories. In front of that you have room for textbooks or other large objects, plus a zippered pocket on the face of the bag. Booq has also included a Terralinq serial tag that may help get the bag back to you if it’s ever lost. You have your choice of black, grey, or sand-colored fabric, each handsomely finished with nicely reinforced curves that won’t sag like simpler, soft backpacks.
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?