Booq Mamba Daypack
Booq’s new Mamba Daypack ($100) isn’t the tiniest MacBook-ready backpack around—instead, its a real bag with substantial spaces for your laptop and books or clothes, arriving as a good option for students and others who have plenty of stuff to carry along with their Macs. Made of a special fiber that’s waterproof and organically dyed, Mamba Daypack has typically impressive Booq design and build quality on its side.
Inside Mamba Daypack is a dense foam-lined compartment that fits any current generation MacBook from 11” to 15”, as well as pockets for your iPad, iPhone, pens, and other accessories. In front of that you have room for textbooks or other large objects, plus a zippered pocket on the face of the bag. Booq has also included a Terralinq serial tag that may help get the bag back to you if it’s ever lost. You have your choice of black, grey, or sand-colored fabric, each handsomely finished with nicely reinforced curves that won’t sag like simpler, soft backpacks.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?