Booq Python Camera and Computer Bags
Booq makes some darn nice bags, and its newest line, Python, is no exception. Although it’s a set of camera bags, three of them actually have dedicated space for your computer too. Python blur ($230), Python pack ($260), and Python sling ($230) are all smart ways of carrying around a mobile photo studio, with dedicated spaces for your DSLR, accessories, and a MacBook Air or Pro, depending on which model you choose.
All of the bags are made of ballistic nylon with a water-repellent coating. Of the three, the backpack-style Blur is the largest. It holds up to a 17” MacBook Pro, has a padded camera compartment, and tons of extra pockets. Pack is the next step down, and in addition to a 13” or 15” Mac, it has space for an iPad and up to two DSLRs as well. Finally there’s sling, the only one of the bunch that isn’t a backpack. Instead, it’s a single strapped holder that can be worn over one shoulder or across the chest. This one is designed for a camera or two, lenses, a tripod, an iPad, and either size of the MacBook Air. What it comes down to is this: if you want to carry a camera and a computer, Booq has you covered.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?