Booq Python Camera and Computer Bags
Booq makes some darn nice bags, and its newest line, Python, is no exception. Although it’s a set of camera bags, three of them actually have dedicated space for your computer too. Python blur ($230), Python pack ($260), and Python sling ($230) are all smart ways of carrying around a mobile photo studio, with dedicated spaces for your DSLR, accessories, and a MacBook Air or Pro, depending on which model you choose.
All of the bags are made of ballistic nylon with a water-repellent coating. Of the three, the backpack-style Blur is the largest. It holds up to a 17” MacBook Pro, has a padded camera compartment, and tons of extra pockets. Pack is the next step down, and in addition to a 13” or 15” Mac, it has space for an iPad and up to two DSLRs as well. Finally there’s sling, the only one of the bunch that isn’t a backpack. Instead, it’s a single strapped holder that can be worn over one shoulder or across the chest. This one is designed for a camera or two, lenses, a tripod, an iPad, and either size of the MacBook Air. What it comes down to is this: if you want to carry a camera and a computer, Booq has you covered.
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?