Booq Python Camera and Computer Bags
Booq makes some darn nice bags, and its newest line, Python, is no exception. Although it’s a set of camera bags, three of them actually have dedicated space for your computer too. Python blur ($230), Python pack ($260), and Python sling ($230) are all smart ways of carrying around a mobile photo studio, with dedicated spaces for your DSLR, accessories, and a MacBook Air or Pro, depending on which model you choose.
All of the bags are made of ballistic nylon with a water-repellent coating. Of the three, the backpack-style Blur is the largest. It holds up to a 17” MacBook Pro, has a padded camera compartment, and tons of extra pockets. Pack is the next step down, and in addition to a 13” or 15” Mac, it has space for an iPad and up to two DSLRs as well. Finally there’s sling, the only one of the bunch that isn’t a backpack. Instead, it’s a single strapped holder that can be worn over one shoulder or across the chest. This one is designed for a camera or two, lenses, a tripod, an iPad, and either size of the MacBook Air. What it comes down to is this: if you want to carry a camera and a computer, Booq has you covered.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?