Booq Python Camera and Computer Bags
Booq makes some darn nice bags, and its newest line, Python, is no exception. Although it’s a set of camera bags, three of them actually have dedicated space for your computer too. Python blur ($230), Python pack ($260), and Python sling ($230) are all smart ways of carrying around a mobile photo studio, with dedicated spaces for your DSLR, accessories, and a MacBook Air or Pro, depending on which model you choose.
All of the bags are made of ballistic nylon with a water-repellent coating. Of the three, the backpack-style Blur is the largest. It holds up to a 17” MacBook Pro, has a padded camera compartment, and tons of extra pockets. Pack is the next step down, and in addition to a 13” or 15” Mac, it has space for an iPad and up to two DSLRs as well. Finally there’s sling, the only one of the bunch that isn’t a backpack. Instead, it’s a single strapped holder that can be worn over one shoulder or across the chest. This one is designed for a camera or two, lenses, a tripod, an iPad, and either size of the MacBook Air. What it comes down to is this: if you want to carry a camera and a computer, Booq has you covered.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?