Bossa Studios Surgeon Simulator 2013
Originally developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam, Bossa Studios’ Surgeon Simulator 2013 ($10) has been fully fleshed out, and can now be downloaded from Steam. The game is full of dark humor, placing you in control of a Nigel Burke, performing surgeries with notoriously difficult controls. It’s one of those things you really have to experience to understand, and luckily you can: the original game is available here, for free.
In addition to the heart transplant of the first game, double kidney and brain transplants have been added. You manipulate Nigel’s hand with your mouse and keyboard. Each finger is controlled by a different key, making grabbing and using tools a tough task. If you’re up for a bit of gore and a challenge, we suggest checking it out. It’s on sale for 30% off during its first few days of release, before going back up to the full $10 price.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?