Bossa Studios Surgeon Simulator 2013
Originally developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam, Bossa Studios’ Surgeon Simulator 2013 ($10) has been fully fleshed out, and can now be downloaded from Steam. The game is full of dark humor, placing you in control of a Nigel Burke, performing surgeries with notoriously difficult controls. It’s one of those things you really have to experience to understand, and luckily you can: the original game is available here, for free.
In addition to the heart transplant of the first game, double kidney and brain transplants have been added. You manipulate Nigel’s hand with your mouse and keyboard. Each finger is controlled by a different key, making grabbing and using tools a tough task. If you’re up for a bit of gore and a challenge, we suggest checking it out. It’s on sale for 30% off during its first few days of release, before going back up to the full $10 price.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today