Bossa Studios Surgeon Simulator 2013
Originally developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam, Bossa Studios’ Surgeon Simulator 2013 ($10) has been fully fleshed out, and can now be downloaded from Steam. The game is full of dark humor, placing you in control of a Nigel Burke, performing surgeries with notoriously difficult controls. It’s one of those things you really have to experience to understand, and luckily you can: the original game is available here, for free.
In addition to the heart transplant of the first game, double kidney and brain transplants have been added. You manipulate Nigel’s hand with your mouse and keyboard. Each finger is controlled by a different key, making grabbing and using tools a tough task. If you’re up for a bit of gore and a challenge, we suggest checking it out. It’s on sale for 30% off during its first few days of release, before going back up to the full $10 price.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?