Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus
Even though it’s called a sleeve, we’d describe Brenthaven’s Collins Sleeve Plus ($60) as a small bag, optimal for carrying around your MacBook, iPad, and a few other small accessories. The heather gray exterior is nice enough that it could be used in a semi-professional setting, but casual enough that you won’t feel out of place carrying it around elsewhere. It’s slim, too: only 16 inches wide, 12.5 tall, and two inches deep.
Under Collins Sleeve Plus’ top flap, you’ll find a padded pocket for your 11”, 13”, or 15” MacBook Air or Pro, plus another in front of it for an iPad. There’s a third pocket for accessories in front of the other two. The nylon shoulder strap is permanently attached, meaning you can’t use the sleeve as just a sleeve, but we’re okay with that: the strap is the sort of “plus” that justifies this case’s name.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?