Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus
Even though it’s called a sleeve, we’d describe Brenthaven’s Collins Sleeve Plus ($60) as a small bag, optimal for carrying around your MacBook, iPad, and a few other small accessories. The heather gray exterior is nice enough that it could be used in a semi-professional setting, but casual enough that you won’t feel out of place carrying it around elsewhere. It’s slim, too: only 16 inches wide, 12.5 tall, and two inches deep.
Under Collins Sleeve Plus’ top flap, you’ll find a padded pocket for your 11”, 13”, or 15” MacBook Air or Pro, plus another in front of it for an iPad. There’s a third pocket for accessories in front of the other two. The nylon shoulder strap is permanently attached, meaning you can’t use the sleeve as just a sleeve, but we’re okay with that: the strap is the sort of “plus” that justifies this case’s name.
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?