Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus
Even though it’s called a sleeve, we’d describe Brenthaven’s Collins Sleeve Plus ($60) as a small bag, optimal for carrying around your MacBook, iPad, and a few other small accessories. The heather gray exterior is nice enough that it could be used in a semi-professional setting, but casual enough that you won’t feel out of place carrying it around elsewhere. It’s slim, too: only 16 inches wide, 12.5 tall, and two inches deep.
Under Collins Sleeve Plus’ top flap, you’ll find a padded pocket for your 11”, 13”, or 15” MacBook Air or Pro, plus another in front of it for an iPad. There’s a third pocket for accessories in front of the other two. The nylon shoulder strap is permanently attached, meaning you can’t use the sleeve as just a sleeve, but we’re okay with that: the strap is the sort of “plus” that justifies this case’s name.
- Apple: Celeb photo hack ‘very targeted attack’ on accounts
- Apple investigating “iCloud” celebrity photo hack
- Elgato debuts Eve home sensor product line
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Cambridge Audio Go v2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today