Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus
Even though it’s called a sleeve, we’d describe Brenthaven’s Collins Sleeve Plus ($60) as a small bag, optimal for carrying around your MacBook, iPad, and a few other small accessories. The heather gray exterior is nice enough that it could be used in a semi-professional setting, but casual enough that you won’t feel out of place carrying it around elsewhere. It’s slim, too: only 16 inches wide, 12.5 tall, and two inches deep.
Under Collins Sleeve Plus’ top flap, you’ll find a padded pocket for your 11”, 13”, or 15” MacBook Air or Pro, plus another in front of it for an iPad. There’s a third pocket for accessories in front of the other two. The nylon shoulder strap is permanently attached, meaning you can’t use the sleeve as just a sleeve, but we’re okay with that: the strap is the sort of “plus” that justifies this case’s name.
- Apps of the Week: Star Walk 2, Swing Copters, Vine 2.5 + more
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today