Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo
Having a dual-monitor setup can be a real boon to productivity, and mounting your display may free up some much-needed desk space. So combining the two seems like a good idea, and that’s precisely what Bretford has done with its Apple-exclusive MobilePro Desk Mount Combo ($230). Not only does it get your big screen off the desk, but it lifts up your MacBook Pro, as well, allowing you to position both right where you want them.
The mount works with any VESA-mountable Apple products, including 24” and 27” iMacs, Cinema Displays, Thunderbolt Displays, and even 30” Cinema Displays. You do have to provide your own VESA adapter; they’re available from Apple for $29. MobilePro also holds any MacBook Pro, all the way up the the 17-incher. Both sides are fully adjustable in height, depth, tilt, and even support both portrait and landscape orientation. The only real requirement is that your desk has to be a solid surface between 0.5 and 1.125 inches thick for installation, which should be just fine for most users.
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.2 with OS X Photos app support
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?