Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo
Having a dual-monitor setup can be a real boon to productivity, and mounting your display may free up some much-needed desk space. So combining the two seems like a good idea, and that’s precisely what Bretford has done with its Apple-exclusive MobilePro Desk Mount Combo ($230). Not only does it get your big screen off the desk, but it lifts up your MacBook Pro, as well, allowing you to position both right where you want them.
The mount works with any VESA-mountable Apple products, including 24” and 27” iMacs, Cinema Displays, Thunderbolt Displays, and even 30” Cinema Displays. You do have to provide your own VESA adapter; they’re available from Apple for $29. MobilePro also holds any MacBook Pro, all the way up the the 17-incher. Both sides are fully adjustable in height, depth, tilt, and even support both portrait and landscape orientation. The only real requirement is that your desk has to be a solid surface between 0.5 and 1.125 inches thick for installation, which should be just fine for most users.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?