Brightwurks Here's to the Crazy Ones Letterpress Poster
Although Steve Jobs will be remembered for dozens of different quotes, the Here’s to the Crazy Ones voiceover from the 1997 commercial will always be at the top of most people’s list. After hearing the unaired version of the spot with Steve’s narration, it became an even more powerful message for many. What better way to keep those words in mind than with this beautiful, limited edition letterpress poster ($95-$195) from Brightwurks?
The poster has the quote in a variety of fonts running down a 10” x 26” sheet of 100% cotton, handmade 140 pound paper. The more expensive version comes framed; it may be worth the extra $100 because finding a frame in that size is going to be tough anyway. Only 500 of the posters and being printed, and all of the profits are going towards the Acumen Fund, a charity that works to solve worldwide poverty.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?