Brightwurks Here's to the Crazy Ones Letterpress Poster
Although Steve Jobs will be remembered for dozens of different quotes, the Here’s to the Crazy Ones voiceover from the 1997 commercial will always be at the top of most people’s list. After hearing the unaired version of the spot with Steve’s narration, it became an even more powerful message for many. What better way to keep those words in mind than with this beautiful, limited edition letterpress poster ($95-$195) from Brightwurks?
The poster has the quote in a variety of fonts running down a 10” x 26” sheet of 100% cotton, handmade 140 pound paper. The more expensive version comes framed; it may be worth the extra $100 because finding a frame in that size is going to be tough anyway. Only 500 of the posters and being printed, and all of the profits are going towards the Acumen Fund, a charity that works to solve worldwide poverty.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015