Broken Rules And Yet It Moves
We love games with cool gameplay mechanics, and those with unique graphics, so it’s no wonder Broken Rules’ And Yet It Moves ($10) caught our eye. What started as a student project got turned into a full-fledged physics game, and for good reason. The world is made out of a collage of cardboard and shreds of paper that’s vaguely reminiscent of the Paper Mario games, although a bit more bleak.
What really sets the game apart is how you control it. Rather than just running and jumping, there’s the added mechanic of rotating the entire world around you. Doing so effects everything from the rocks on the ground to the bats in the sky. And Yet It Moves has just been updated to add even more to the experience, including three new play modes—time trial, limited rotation, and survival—as well as three additional levels and a dozen more achievements.
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2015: Record $49.6B revenue, 47.5M iPhones, 10.9M iPads
- Home Sharing for Music returns in iOS 9 beta 4
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9 beta to developers
- New fingerprint scanner tech could lead to Touch ID built into iPhone display
- Apple recruits another auto expert for rumored car project
- Silcon Valley companies join Samsung in patent fight against Apple
- Analyst claims new iPad mini, gold Apple Watch colors coming this year
- iPod touch, nano, and shuffle color comparison photos
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?