Kanex Thunderbolt 2 Express Dock
Kanex’s Thunderbolt 2 Express Dock ($250) lets users connect up to eight devices to a Mac. Two Thunderbolt ports are featured on the dock, boasting a blistering transfer rate of 20GB/s. Up to four Thunderbolt-compatible peripherals can be daisy-chained to a Mac at once through one of the ports. The dock also has three USB 3.0 ports — one on the front of the dock can be used to charge iOS devices — a gigabit Ethernet port, an audio in/out port, and an HDMI port, which offers 4K resolution and dual display support.
Thunderbolt 2 Express Dock fits the Apple aesthetic, as it’s a slim, sleek, aluminum peripheral. Notably, the dock also ships with a one-meter (3.28’) Thunderbolt cable. Kanex’s Thunderbolt 2 Express Dock is currently available for preorder, and is slated to ship on May 6.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?