BulletTrain Aluminum eXpress Keyboard Platform
Ever since the fateful day that Apple brought the Magic Trackpad into our lives, we’ve been waiting to see an accessory that pairs it with a Wireless Keyboard in a setup that looks like the bottom half of a MacBook Pro. Well, here it is: the Aluminum eXpress Keyboard Platform ($139) from BulletTrain.
This is actually BulletTrain’s second take at such a dock, with numerous improvements from the first. A 13.07” x 9.65” angled slab of aluminum, it has a cutout perfectly sized to fit your Magic Trackpad. Once it’s in place, you simply slip your Wireless Keyboard in place above it. 3M Mounting Squares hold it in place, as opposed to the Velcro on the previous model. The company says eXpress is great for your lap, but it also can work on your desk.
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?