Carbon Fiber Magic Magic Mouse Vinyl Cover
Sure, Apple’s Magic Mouse is cool, but they all look the same. If you’ve been looking for some way to personalize the multi-touch mouse, here’s an option: the Magic Mouse Vinyl Cover ($29/$99) from Carbon Fiber Magic. No, it’s not real carbon fiber, but the textured sticker comes in four shades and might make your Mouse stand out from the crowd a bit.
Ever try to putting a sticker on a curved surface before? It’s pretty tough—that’s why Carbon Fiber Magic does it for you. For $29, you can mail your own Magic Mouse in and let the company put it on for you; the turn around time is one to two days. Or, if you want to start completely from scratch, $99 gets you a pre-covered, brand new Magic Mouse. The company also offers matching keyboard and Magic Trackpad versions of the sticker, assuming that faux carbon fiber appliques really get you excited.
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.2 with OS X Photos app support
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?