Carbon Fiber Magic Magic Mouse Vinyl Cover
Sure, Apple’s Magic Mouse is cool, but they all look the same. If you’ve been looking for some way to personalize the multi-touch mouse, here’s an option: the Magic Mouse Vinyl Cover ($29/$99) from Carbon Fiber Magic. No, it’s not real carbon fiber, but the textured sticker comes in four shades and might make your Mouse stand out from the crowd a bit.
Ever try to putting a sticker on a curved surface before? It’s pretty tough—that’s why Carbon Fiber Magic does it for you. For $29, you can mail your own Magic Mouse in and let the company put it on for you; the turn around time is one to two days. Or, if you want to start completely from scratch, $99 gets you a pre-covered, brand new Magic Mouse. The company also offers matching keyboard and Magic Trackpad versions of the sticker, assuming that faux carbon fiber appliques really get you excited.
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?