Carbon Fiber Magic Magic Mouse Vinyl Cover
Sure, Apple’s Magic Mouse is cool, but they all look the same. If you’ve been looking for some way to personalize the multi-touch mouse, here’s an option: the Magic Mouse Vinyl Cover ($29/$99) from Carbon Fiber Magic. No, it’s not real carbon fiber, but the textured sticker comes in four shades and might make your Mouse stand out from the crowd a bit.
Ever try to putting a sticker on a curved surface before? It’s pretty tough—that’s why Carbon Fiber Magic does it for you. For $29, you can mail your own Magic Mouse in and let the company put it on for you; the turn around time is one to two days. Or, if you want to start completely from scratch, $99 gets you a pre-covered, brand new Magic Mouse. The company also offers matching keyboard and Magic Trackpad versions of the sticker, assuming that faux carbon fiber appliques really get you excited.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?