CaseCrown Rugged Travel Sling Back DSLR Backpack
Carrying a DSLR camera and lenses only becomes harder as your gear improves, so it’s key to properly distribute the weight of all that metal, glass, and plastic. CaseCrown’s Rugged Travel Sling Back DSLR Backpack ($60) has a name as long as its black nylon body, which stretches for 15.5” to hold one DSLR body alongside three lenses and other small accessories, with the ability to swap its interior space for a flash. A sling strap wraps bandolier-style across your chest, helping to alleviate the strain that camera bags typically place on a single shoulder.
No shock: CaseCrown has padded the Backpack’s compartments so that your lenses and camera body are individually safe inside, and designed both the bag and the strap with breathable fabric so that you won’t drench yourself in sweat carrying your gear. A front cross strap can be used optionally to provide added reinforcement for the bag, which has an additional zippered compartment at the top for batteries, memory cards, cabling and the like. As with most of this company’s products, the $60 “regular” price is actually a maximum; expect the actual price to be closer to $40, quite affordable by DSLR bag standards.
Updated: Color us impressed: the Rugged Travel Sling Back DSLR Backpack is even better in person than in photos. As you can see from the new shots above, the main compartment is large enough to hold a big body with one lens attached, plus two small lenses (or one pretty big guy) inside, each
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firm Perceptio
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Apple Pay transaction numbers still low overall
- Apple releases Apple Watch Hermès collection
- Apple to open Apple TV’s universal search API to more content providers
- Adobe releases Photoshop Fix, Capture CC apps for iOS
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?