CaseCrown Rugged Travel Sling Back DSLR Backpack
Carrying a DSLR camera and lenses only becomes harder as your gear improves, so it’s key to properly distribute the weight of all that metal, glass, and plastic. CaseCrown’s Rugged Travel Sling Back DSLR Backpack ($60) has a name as long as its black nylon body, which stretches for 15.5” to hold one DSLR body alongside three lenses and other small accessories, with the ability to swap its interior space for a flash. A sling strap wraps bandolier-style across your chest, helping to alleviate the strain that camera bags typically place on a single shoulder.
No shock: CaseCrown has padded the Backpack’s compartments so that your lenses and camera body are individually safe inside, and designed both the bag and the strap with breathable fabric so that you won’t drench yourself in sweat carrying your gear. A front cross strap can be used optionally to provide added reinforcement for the bag, which has an additional zippered compartment at the top for batteries, memory cards, cabling and the like. As with most of this company’s products, the $60 “regular” price is actually a maximum; expect the actual price to be closer to $40, quite affordable by DSLR bag standards.
Updated: Color us impressed: the Rugged Travel Sling Back DSLR Backpack is even better in person than in photos. As you can see from the new shots above, the main compartment is large enough to hold a big body with one lens attached, plus two small lenses (or one pretty big guy) inside, each
- Happy Thanksgiving 2014 from iLounge!
- Apple highlights more Apple Watch info
- Verizon sponsoring ad-free listening to all U.S. iTunes Radio users
- Microsoft, Yahoo hope to replace Google for Safari default search?
- T-Mobile required to fully disclose throttled data speeds
- Steve Jobs biopic picked up by Universal, Fassbender to star
- Handbrake updated to 0.10, adds new encoders + more
- Report: ‘Deep Organizational Issues’ at Apple affecting iCloud progress
- Apple announces Product(RED) Gift Cards for Black Friday
- Apple unveils Product(RED) apps for World AIDS Day 2014
- Verus Case Damda Slide for iPhone 6 Plus
- Heckler Design @Rest Stand for iPad (2014)
- Kerf Case Wood Cases for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio for iPhone 6 Plus
- ZeroChroma FluxStand-Compatible Car Vent Mount + Reflective Armband
- Griffin Slim Folio and Survivor All-Terrain for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Slide-Mount Combo Pack for iPad Folio-Slide Cases
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0