CEA CE Week
You probably know that January’s Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is the world’s largest consumer technology trade show. But did you know that a summer version is starting up again in New York City? Today marks the start of CE Week, a week-long collection of events at which many of 2011’s hottest technologies will be debuted. And our team of editors will be covering CE Week live. Here’s some of what you can expect inside.
Japanese headphone and microphone specialists Audio-Technica will be debuting new headphones, including the new Solid Bass series. iHome is expected to roll out new speakers, and will likely show off AirPlay-compatible iW-series units that can broadcast Mac (and PC) iTunes audio all across your house. Incipio, Scosche, Monster, Speck, Kensington, Targus, Venture Craft, Eton and iLuv are all expected to show off new iPod, iPhone, and iPad accessories that will be on the main page of the iLounge web site, too. Stay tuned to iLounge for all the cool news from CE Week!
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?