Chief Kontour Dual Monitor Dynamic Column Clamp Mount
Carried in international Apple Stores and available through other shops in the United States, Chief’s Kontour Dual Monitor Dynamic Column Clamp Mount (€460/~$610) might look expensive, but can actually be had here for less than half the list price. This beautiful aluminum mounting solution will be a big hit with people who use multiple monitors: it can hold two at once, including iMacs.
Since this is a VESA-compatible mount, it’ll work with Apple’s old Cinema Displays, as well as the 21”, 24” and 27” iMacs, and the Thunderbolt Display—you’ll need to add $60, however, as the VESA adapters aren’t included. Each arm can be individually positioned in space, and gas-spring technology allows for dynamic height adjustment, making it ideal for use when sitting or standing. There’s even cable management built right into the column. If you can afford two iMacs or Apple displays, you’ll probably find the Dual Monitor Dynamic Column Clamp Mount worth the investment.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015