Chrome Bravo Laptop Backpack
Most of the MacBook-ready backpacks we’ve seen are soft, brightly colored, and ready to keep your laptop snug at school. Chrome’s bags generally take a completely different tack: ruggedized and dark-toned, they’re designed to be used in urban and harsh outdoor environments, with atypically durable materials. Bravo ($160) is an example of Chrome’s philosophy writ large: this unusually capacious waterproof backpack screams “take me anywhere,” as it’s built with a Cordura shell, military-grade truck tarp liner, and weatherproof zippers.
While the 13.75” wide by 20.25” tall by 5.5” deep Bravo is physically big enough to seem like overkill for MacBook Airs, its dedicated—but notably not padded—laptop compartment holds up to 15” MacBook Pros without complaint, making this a particularly worthwhile option for certain users of Apple’s biggest portable machines. Thankfully, there is foam padding for your back, and ergonomic straps for your arms, particularly welcome here because the top of the bag opens to accommodate pretty much anything you want to try to balance inside, doubling in capacity from 20L to 40L as needed. Three color combinations are available.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?