Chrome Bravo Laptop Backpack
Most of the MacBook-ready backpacks we’ve seen are soft, brightly colored, and ready to keep your laptop snug at school. Chrome’s bags generally take a completely different tack: ruggedized and dark-toned, they’re designed to be used in urban and harsh outdoor environments, with atypically durable materials. Bravo ($160) is an example of Chrome’s philosophy writ large: this unusually capacious waterproof backpack screams “take me anywhere,” as it’s built with a Cordura shell, military-grade truck tarp liner, and weatherproof zippers.
While the 13.75” wide by 20.25” tall by 5.5” deep Bravo is physically big enough to seem like overkill for MacBook Airs, its dedicated—but notably not padded—laptop compartment holds up to 15” MacBook Pros without complaint, making this a particularly worthwhile option for certain users of Apple’s biggest portable machines. Thankfully, there is foam padding for your back, and ergonomic straps for your arms, particularly welcome here because the top of the bag opens to accommodate pretty much anything you want to try to balance inside, doubling in capacity from 20L to 40L as needed. Three color combinations are available.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?