Chrome Bravo Laptop Backpack
Most of the MacBook-ready backpacks we’ve seen are soft, brightly colored, and ready to keep your laptop snug at school. Chrome’s bags generally take a completely different tack: ruggedized and dark-toned, they’re designed to be used in urban and harsh outdoor environments, with atypically durable materials. Bravo ($160) is an example of Chrome’s philosophy writ large: this unusually capacious waterproof backpack screams “take me anywhere,” as it’s built with a Cordura shell, military-grade truck tarp liner, and weatherproof zippers.
While the 13.75” wide by 20.25” tall by 5.5” deep Bravo is physically big enough to seem like overkill for MacBook Airs, its dedicated—but notably not padded—laptop compartment holds up to 15” MacBook Pros without complaint, making this a particularly worthwhile option for certain users of Apple’s biggest portable machines. Thankfully, there is foam padding for your back, and ergonomic straps for your arms, particularly welcome here because the top of the bag opens to accommodate pretty much anything you want to try to balance inside, doubling in capacity from 20L to 40L as needed. Three color combinations are available.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?