Chrome Bravo Laptop Backpack
Most of the MacBook-ready backpacks we’ve seen are soft, brightly colored, and ready to keep your laptop snug at school. Chrome’s bags generally take a completely different tack: ruggedized and dark-toned, they’re designed to be used in urban and harsh outdoor environments, with atypically durable materials. Bravo ($160) is an example of Chrome’s philosophy writ large: this unusually capacious waterproof backpack screams “take me anywhere,” as it’s built with a Cordura shell, military-grade truck tarp liner, and weatherproof zippers.
While the 13.75” wide by 20.25” tall by 5.5” deep Bravo is physically big enough to seem like overkill for MacBook Airs, its dedicated—but notably not padded—laptop compartment holds up to 15” MacBook Pros without complaint, making this a particularly worthwhile option for certain users of Apple’s biggest portable machines. Thankfully, there is foam padding for your back, and ergonomic straps for your arms, particularly welcome here because the top of the bag opens to accommodate pretty much anything you want to try to balance inside, doubling in capacity from 20L to 40L as needed. Three color combinations are available.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?