Chrome Mini Metro Night
We already know Chrome makes high-quality bags, but now it’s making even smarter ones. The hipster-friendly company has introduced a lineup of its classic bags under the “Night” moniker, including Mini Metro Night ($140). It’s not the shape of the bag that’s original, but rather the reflective panels on the outside. As Chrome says, it’s “perfect for urban commuting … and raves.”
A messenger bag, Mini Metro Night features many of the elements one would expect from Chrome, including the nylon shoulder strap with a seatbelt buckle. Inside, it can hold your 11”, 13”, or 15” MacBook. The coolest part is the design, which is mostly black with some grey accents, which makes it look like something Batman might use, if he were pedaling a fixed-gear bike across Gotham and trying to keep from being hit.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?