Chrome Tactical Sleeve
It may be missing the company’s trademark seat-belt buckle, but don’t be fooled: Tactical Sleeve ($40) is every bit a Chrome product. Coming in 13” and 15” sizes, the laptop holder is made in the United States, and the rugged aesthetic matches the company’s other bags, accessories, and apparel. Plus, it comes in red or black versions.
Chrome didn’t get too crazy with the design of this MacBook sleeve, but it choose to use a cool material. “Military grade truck tarp” isn’t just a marketing term—this feels like something that’d be used out in the field, and it should help protect your computer from splashes and dirt. Our only complaint is with the extremely loud Velcro that holds Tactical Sleeve shut: it’s as firm as can be, but you’re not going to sneak your MacBook out of this sleeve given the material’s density.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?