Chrome Welded Rucksack
Chrome’s Welded Rucksack ($110) is the first MacBook bag we’ve ever seen compared to a Coast Guard boat. The huge new bag features waterproof construction to ensure that your gear is safe, and it’s said to be the same technology the Coast Guard uses. It includes a removable, padded sleeve made to hold up to a 15” MacBook Pro.
At 13.5” wide, 18.5” high, and 4.8” deep, the first thing that’ll strike you about Welded Rucksack is its size. The TPU-coated denier bag is actually pretty light on pockets, with a pair underneath the flaps and the main cavity. Both shoulder straps connect to the same metal D-ring located in the center of the bag’s top edge. When it’s in place, the sleeve attaches with Velcro to keep it from moving around inside the bag.
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Apple Pay timeline in China unknown after negotiations stall
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- Apple announces WWDC for June 8-12
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?