Chrome Welded Rucksack
Chrome’s Welded Rucksack ($110) is the first MacBook bag we’ve ever seen compared to a Coast Guard boat. The huge new bag features waterproof construction to ensure that your gear is safe, and it’s said to be the same technology the Coast Guard uses. It includes a removable, padded sleeve made to hold up to a 15” MacBook Pro.
At 13.5” wide, 18.5” high, and 4.8” deep, the first thing that’ll strike you about Welded Rucksack is its size. The TPU-coated denier bag is actually pretty light on pockets, with a pair underneath the flaps and the main cavity. Both shoulder straps connect to the same metal D-ring located in the center of the bag’s top edge. When it’s in place, the sleeve attaches with Velcro to keep it from moving around inside the bag.
- Apple unveils new iPod touch, new nano and shuffle colors
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?