Cocoon Grid-It! Wrap for MacBook Air
There are all sorts of laptop bags and cases with a few accessory pockets—they’re almost always preconfigured and incapable of changing over time. But your carrying needs may change a lot from day to day. That’s why we like Cocoon’s Grid-It! Wrap for MacBook Air ($50). Available in both 11” and 13” variations, it’s a clever way to carry your computer and organize the stuff that goes with it.
On top of the standard pocket for the MacBook Air, there’s a grid of seemingly random overlapping elastic straps. Some are grey, some are black, and they’re all textured with rubber bumps. You choose which accessory goes where; the straps adjust to however you want them, using the bumps to grip your cables, iPhone, and other goodies. Depending on your needs, an included flap may adequately protect your stuff, or you can toss Grid-It! Wrap in a bag or backpack to carry it around. In any case, you’ll know you’ve got everything securely strapped in just the way you want it.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?