Cocoon Grid-It! Wrap for MacBook Air
There are all sorts of laptop bags and cases with a few accessory pockets—they’re almost always preconfigured and incapable of changing over time. But your carrying needs may change a lot from day to day. That’s why we like Cocoon’s Grid-It! Wrap for MacBook Air ($50). Available in both 11” and 13” variations, it’s a clever way to carry your computer and organize the stuff that goes with it.
On top of the standard pocket for the MacBook Air, there’s a grid of seemingly random overlapping elastic straps. Some are grey, some are black, and they’re all textured with rubber bumps. You choose which accessory goes where; the straps adjust to however you want them, using the bumps to grip your cables, iPhone, and other goodies. Depending on your needs, an included flap may adequately protect your stuff, or you can toss Grid-It! Wrap in a bag or backpack to carry it around. In any case, you’ll know you’ve got everything securely strapped in just the way you want it.
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?