Cole Haan 11" Reflective Tote for MacBook Air
Coming in bright summertime colors, Cole Haan’s 11” Reflective Tote for MacBook Air ($250) is sure to appeal to fashion-conscious Apple users who are willing to drop a good chunk of change on a carrying bag. Seen here in blue, this Apple Store exclusive also comes in white and peach variations. The large purse is made to carry an 11” MacBook Air along with plenty of other stuff; at a little over a foot tall, you shouldn’t have any issue fitting books and other items inside.
Reflective Tote is made of a combination of a reflective synthetic material and pebbled leather trim. If you’re walking in dim light, the shiny body should help keep you visible. Inside is a zippered pocket for your computer, and then plenty of left over room for an iPad and other accessories. The two leather straps allow you to carry it over your shoulder.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?