Cole Haan Messenger Bag for MacBook
Designer bags are rarely as affordable as ones from value-conscious brands, so it’s no shock that Cole Haan’s Messenger Bag for MacBook ($380) arrives at a jaw-dropping price as an Apple Store exclusive. What you’ll get for your dollars is a classic design in your choice of colors and materials: the standard version comes in timeless black or brown grain leather, while a new and more modern version mixes a tan leather trim with a reflective silver material that’s easier to spot at night. Each has room for a 13” or 15” MacBook Pro—you choose the bag size that suits you—as well as an iPad compartment, and interior pockets.
The Messenger Bag’s interior is canvas, either bright orange or silver depending on the exterior color you select, and there’s a color-complementing adjustable nylon strap for carrying everything across your body; a small hand strap’s found on the top. Open the dual-tabbed lid and you’ll find two pockets for a full-sized iPad and flat supplies, plus the padded MacBook compartment and plenty of room for a power adapter, wallet, and other items you want to carry around. There’s even an open pocket on the back with enough space to hold a magazine or note pad, assuming you’re still toting paper around. Just be aware: the laptop pockets are capable of holding MacBook Pro or Air models, but are tailored for the thicker Pros, while the iPad pocket is pretty tight—right for a bare tablet, but probably not one in a case.
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Apple expands personal pickup to Apple Stores in the UK
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?