Cole Haan Messenger Bag for MacBook
Designer bags are rarely as affordable as ones from value-conscious brands, so it’s no shock that Cole Haan’s Messenger Bag for MacBook ($380) arrives at a jaw-dropping price as an Apple Store exclusive. What you’ll get for your dollars is a classic design in your choice of colors and materials: the standard version comes in timeless black or brown grain leather, while a new and more modern version mixes a tan leather trim with a reflective silver material that’s easier to spot at night. Each has room for a 13” or 15” MacBook Pro—you choose the bag size that suits you—as well as an iPad compartment, and interior pockets.
The Messenger Bag’s interior is canvas, either bright orange or silver depending on the exterior color you select, and there’s a color-complementing adjustable nylon strap for carrying everything across your body; a small hand strap’s found on the top. Open the dual-tabbed lid and you’ll find two pockets for a full-sized iPad and flat supplies, plus the padded MacBook compartment and plenty of room for a power adapter, wallet, and other items you want to carry around. There’s even an open pocket on the back with enough space to hold a magazine or note pad, assuming you’re still toting paper around. Just be aware: the laptop pockets are capable of holding MacBook Pro or Air models, but are tailored for the thicker Pros, while the iPad pocket is pretty tight—right for a bare tablet, but probably not one in a case.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?