Cole Haan Messenger Bag for MacBook
Designer bags are rarely as affordable as ones from value-conscious brands, so it’s no shock that Cole Haan’s Messenger Bag for MacBook ($380) arrives at a jaw-dropping price as an Apple Store exclusive. What you’ll get for your dollars is a classic design in your choice of colors and materials: the standard version comes in timeless black or brown grain leather, while a new and more modern version mixes a tan leather trim with a reflective silver material that’s easier to spot at night. Each has room for a 13” or 15” MacBook Pro—you choose the bag size that suits you—as well as an iPad compartment, and interior pockets.
The Messenger Bag’s interior is canvas, either bright orange or silver depending on the exterior color you select, and there’s a color-complementing adjustable nylon strap for carrying everything across your body; a small hand strap’s found on the top. Open the dual-tabbed lid and you’ll find two pockets for a full-sized iPad and flat supplies, plus the padded MacBook compartment and plenty of room for a power adapter, wallet, and other items you want to carry around. There’s even an open pocket on the back with enough space to hold a magazine or note pad, assuming you’re still toting paper around. Just be aware: the laptop pockets are capable of holding MacBook Pro or Air models, but are tailored for the thicker Pros, while the iPad pocket is pretty tight—right for a bare tablet, but probably not one in a case.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?