Cole Haan Messenger Bag for MacBook
Designer bags are rarely as affordable as ones from value-conscious brands, so it’s no shock that Cole Haan’s Messenger Bag for MacBook ($380) arrives at a jaw-dropping price as an Apple Store exclusive. What you’ll get for your dollars is a classic design in your choice of colors and materials: the standard version comes in timeless black or brown grain leather, while a new and more modern version mixes a tan leather trim with a reflective silver material that’s easier to spot at night. Each has room for a 13” or 15” MacBook Pro—you choose the bag size that suits you—as well as an iPad compartment, and interior pockets.
The Messenger Bag’s interior is canvas, either bright orange or silver depending on the exterior color you select, and there’s a color-complementing adjustable nylon strap for carrying everything across your body; a small hand strap’s found on the top. Open the dual-tabbed lid and you’ll find two pockets for a full-sized iPad and flat supplies, plus the padded MacBook compartment and plenty of room for a power adapter, wallet, and other items you want to carry around. There’s even an open pocket on the back with enough space to hold a magazine or note pad, assuming you’re still toting paper around. Just be aware: the laptop pockets are capable of holding MacBook Pro or Air models, but are tailored for the thicker Pros, while the iPad pocket is pretty tight—right for a bare tablet, but probably not one in a case.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?