Cole Haan Messenger Bag for MacBook
Designer bags are rarely as affordable as ones from value-conscious brands, so it’s no shock that Cole Haan’s Messenger Bag for MacBook ($380) arrives at a jaw-dropping price as an Apple Store exclusive. What you’ll get for your dollars is a classic design in your choice of colors and materials: the standard version comes in timeless black or brown grain leather, while a new and more modern version mixes a tan leather trim with a reflective silver material that’s easier to spot at night. Each has room for a 13” or 15” MacBook Pro—you choose the bag size that suits you—as well as an iPad compartment, and interior pockets.
The Messenger Bag’s interior is canvas, either bright orange or silver depending on the exterior color you select, and there’s a color-complementing adjustable nylon strap for carrying everything across your body; a small hand strap’s found on the top. Open the dual-tabbed lid and you’ll find two pockets for a full-sized iPad and flat supplies, plus the padded MacBook compartment and plenty of room for a power adapter, wallet, and other items you want to carry around. There’s even an open pocket on the back with enough space to hold a magazine or note pad, assuming you’re still toting paper around. Just be aware: the laptop pockets are capable of holding MacBook Pro or Air models, but are tailored for the thicker Pros, while the iPad pocket is pretty tight—right for a bare tablet, but probably not one in a case.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?