Colibri Games The Tiny Bang Story
The price is almost worth it for the graphics alone, but Colibri Games’ The Tiny Bang Story ($10) has plenty of other things going for it on top of its good looks. Like Myst and Machinarium, this point-and-click puzzler is conceptually simple—find objects hidden throughout the world and complete puzzles to advance—but it’s a bit more challenging than it sounds.
Each new task requires locating hidden items; sometimes just one, but usually at least a few of them. In addition, there are logic puzzles scattered throughout. The art is highly detailed and looks to have been hand-painted, while the music is tranquil and relaxing—it’s almost impossible to get stressed out while playing, even given the difficulty of some of the puzzles. If and when you do get stuck, you can simply collect the bugs that are flying around to earn hints. The Tiny Bang Story is half-off in the Mac App Store right now, so pick it up before it goes up to its full price.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?