Colibri Games The Tiny Bang Story
The price is almost worth it for the graphics alone, but Colibri Games’ The Tiny Bang Story ($10) has plenty of other things going for it on top of its good looks. Like Myst and Machinarium, this point-and-click puzzler is conceptually simple—find objects hidden throughout the world and complete puzzles to advance—but it’s a bit more challenging than it sounds.
Each new task requires locating hidden items; sometimes just one, but usually at least a few of them. In addition, there are logic puzzles scattered throughout. The art is highly detailed and looks to have been hand-painted, while the music is tranquil and relaxing—it’s almost impossible to get stressed out while playing, even given the difficulty of some of the puzzles. If and when you do get stuck, you can simply collect the bugs that are flying around to earn hints. The Tiny Bang Story is half-off in the Mac App Store right now, so pick it up before it goes up to its full price.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards