Cooler Master Clutch
It’s hard to feel anything but love for designers of beautiful and substantial-feeling accessories. Cooler Master had a rough start with its plasticy iPad/MacBook stand Arc, but its more recent metal creations have been gorgeous minimalist designs, fusing aluminum and rubber together with Apple-rivaling panache. Its latest stand Clutch (~$60) is another stunner, featuring two chromed sides and tight bevels that will look great when holding your MacBook Pro or Air upright, particularly when paired with a Thunderbolt Display.
Clutch is nearly as elegant of a stand as they come: a single piece of aluminum with a MacBook Pro-sized groove in the middle. Since the rubber insert within the groove is non-removable, and lacking for size adjustability, it’s better suited to pre-Retina 13”, 15”, and 17” machines but it can also fit that model and Airs. Matching rubber pads on the bottom keep it still and safe when placed on a desk, and you can choose whether to place it in a narrow or wide orientation—only the latter will show off the two chromed sides, which resemble the mirrored Apple logo on iMac computers.
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- New Apple TV expected to debut at WWDC with App Store
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Device able to access iOS 8.1 through brute-force attack
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?