Cooler Master Jas Pro
Cooler Master does its best work when it’s sculpting metal, and its latest stand—Jas Pro ($70)—is no exception. It’s made to be used with MacBooks but also supports iPads, and is advertised as a way to either elevate your computer for typing, or hold it upright for use with an external display.
Jas Pro combines aluminum and rubber in a pretty attractive design that won’t scratch your Mac. The stand folds flat for travel and measures 10.3” x 5.5” x 0.9” when compacted. It’s adjustable to a wide variety of angles depending on just how deeply recessed you want your computer to be. Unlike most of the aluminum stands we’ve seen, Jas Pro has been finished beautifully on all of its sides and edges, using a combination of gentle bevels and chrome, diamond, and swirled metal finishes to look as nice from every angle as it feels. It’s definitely not the least expensive Mac stand around, but it’s pretty versatile, and looks worthy of its asking price.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?