Cooler Master Jas Pro
Cooler Master does its best work when it’s sculpting metal, and its latest stand—Jas Pro ($70)—is no exception. It’s made to be used with MacBooks but also supports iPads, and is advertised as a way to either elevate your computer for typing, or hold it upright for use with an external display.
Jas Pro combines aluminum and rubber in a pretty attractive design that won’t scratch your Mac. The stand folds flat for travel and measures 10.3” x 5.5” x 0.9” when compacted. It’s adjustable to a wide variety of angles depending on just how deeply recessed you want your computer to be. Unlike most of the aluminum stands we’ve seen, Jas Pro has been finished beautifully on all of its sides and edges, using a combination of gentle bevels and chrome, diamond, and swirled metal finishes to look as nice from every angle as it feels. It’s definitely not the least expensive Mac stand around, but it’s pretty versatile, and looks worthy of its asking price.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?