Cooler Master Jas Pro
Cooler Master does its best work when it’s sculpting metal, and its latest stand—Jas Pro ($70)—is no exception. It’s made to be used with MacBooks but also supports iPads, and is advertised as a way to either elevate your computer for typing, or hold it upright for use with an external display.
Jas Pro combines aluminum and rubber in a pretty attractive design that won’t scratch your Mac. The stand folds flat for travel and measures 10.3” x 5.5” x 0.9” when compacted. It’s adjustable to a wide variety of angles depending on just how deeply recessed you want your computer to be. Unlike most of the aluminum stands we’ve seen, Jas Pro has been finished beautifully on all of its sides and edges, using a combination of gentle bevels and chrome, diamond, and swirled metal finishes to look as nice from every angle as it feels. It’s definitely not the least expensive Mac stand around, but it’s pretty versatile, and looks worthy of its asking price.
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fee for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?