Côte&Ciel Diver Sleeve for Evernote
For many people, Evernote has become an essential tool—a smart app with a great ecosystem that just makes sense. The company has started to branch out, moving into the accessories market with items such as last year’s Moleskine notebook, and its new collaboration with Post-it Notes. Now add to that list Côte&Ciel’s Diver Sleeve for Evernote. Where does a MacBook sleeve fit in to the equation? It frankly doesn’t. But it does look pretty nice.
Côte&Ciel actually innovated with this branded sleeve, rather than sticking with styles that have been used in the past. The body is made of splash-resistant neoprene, and instead of a zipper, it uses the elasticity of the material to keep your computer in place. Nylon pull tabs at either end make insertion and removal easy. Diver Sleeve for Evernote comes 13” and 15” sizes.
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Apple adds more vice presidents to executive webpage
- Apple shareholder files class action over anti-poaching agreement
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- Lepow Pie X-Series Magnetic Power Bank and Case Combo
- Tylt Energi 2K Smart Travel Charger
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today