Côte&Ciel Diver Sleeve for Evernote
For many people, Evernote has become an essential tool—a smart app with a great ecosystem that just makes sense. The company has started to branch out, moving into the accessories market with items such as last year’s Moleskine notebook, and its new collaboration with Post-it Notes. Now add to that list Côte&Ciel’s Diver Sleeve for Evernote. Where does a MacBook sleeve fit in to the equation? It frankly doesn’t. But it does look pretty nice.
Côte&Ciel actually innovated with this branded sleeve, rather than sticking with styles that have been used in the past. The body is made of splash-resistant neoprene, and instead of a zipper, it uses the elasticity of the material to keep your computer in place. Nylon pull tabs at either end make insertion and removal easy. Diver Sleeve for Evernote comes 13” and 15” sizes.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today