Crumpler Cut, Flock + Pinnacle of Horror Bags
We’re not sure why any company would name a line of bags “Horror,” but that doesn’t change the fact that Crumpler’s Apple-exclusive Cut of Horror ($130), Flock of Horror ($120), and Pinnacle of Horror ($130) are pretty nice ways to carry your Mac. All three are made of heavy-duty polyester with a water-resistant coating, and come in tan, black, or blue. Flock of Horror will hold up to a 13” MacBook, Air, or Pro, while the other two are large enough for 15” Pros.
Cut of Horror is a backpack, with brushed nylon pockets and an easy-access iPad pocket on the front. Flock, on the other hand, is a satchel-style shoulder bag, with the same general construction. Finally, there’s Pinnacle of Horror; it’s pretty much the larger version of Flock. If it’s time for a new bag, hop on over to your local Apple Store or Apple.com to check these out.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook talks privacy to NPR
- Amazon to ban sale of Apple TV
- Former Boeing CFO James Bell elected to Apple’s Board of Directors
- Apple releases iOS 9.1 beta 3 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 9.0.2
- Cook urges businesses, governments to address social problems
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- Apple pulls app that documented US drone strikes
- Apple Music, iTunes movies and iBooks made available in China
- Google Maps gets Apple Watch support
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Apple iPad mini 4
- Fluance Fi50 Bluetooth speaker
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom 2
- Jaybird X2 Bluetooth Headphones
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?