Crumpler Cut, Flock + Pinnacle of Horror Bags
We’re not sure why any company would name a line of bags “Horror,” but that doesn’t change the fact that Crumpler’s Apple-exclusive Cut of Horror ($130), Flock of Horror ($120), and Pinnacle of Horror ($130) are pretty nice ways to carry your Mac. All three are made of heavy-duty polyester with a water-resistant coating, and come in tan, black, or blue. Flock of Horror will hold up to a 13” MacBook, Air, or Pro, while the other two are large enough for 15” Pros.
Cut of Horror is a backpack, with brushed nylon pockets and an easy-access iPad pocket on the front. Flock, on the other hand, is a satchel-style shoulder bag, with the same general construction. Finally, there’s Pinnacle of Horror; it’s pretty much the larger version of Flock. If it’s time for a new bag, hop on over to your local Apple Store or Apple.com to check these out.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?