Crumpler Cut, Flock + Pinnacle of Horror Bags
We’re not sure why any company would name a line of bags “Horror,” but that doesn’t change the fact that Crumpler’s Apple-exclusive Cut of Horror ($130), Flock of Horror ($120), and Pinnacle of Horror ($130) are pretty nice ways to carry your Mac. All three are made of heavy-duty polyester with a water-resistant coating, and come in tan, black, or blue. Flock of Horror will hold up to a 13” MacBook, Air, or Pro, while the other two are large enough for 15” Pros.
Cut of Horror is a backpack, with brushed nylon pockets and an easy-access iPad pocket on the front. Flock, on the other hand, is a satchel-style shoulder bag, with the same general construction. Finally, there’s Pinnacle of Horror; it’s pretty much the larger version of Flock. If it’s time for a new bag, hop on over to your local Apple Store or Apple.com to check these out.
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?