Crumpler Cut, Flock + Pinnacle of Horror Bags
We’re not sure why any company would name a line of bags “Horror,” but that doesn’t change the fact that Crumpler’s Apple-exclusive Cut of Horror ($130), Flock of Horror ($120), and Pinnacle of Horror ($130) are pretty nice ways to carry your Mac. All three are made of heavy-duty polyester with a water-resistant coating, and come in tan, black, or blue. Flock of Horror will hold up to a 13” MacBook, Air, or Pro, while the other two are large enough for 15” Pros.
Cut of Horror is a backpack, with brushed nylon pockets and an easy-access iPad pocket on the front. Flock, on the other hand, is a satchel-style shoulder bag, with the same general construction. Finally, there’s Pinnacle of Horror; it’s pretty much the larger version of Flock. If it’s time for a new bag, hop on over to your local Apple Store or Apple.com to check these out.
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- SwitchEasy Canvas + Rave for iPad Air 2
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?