Crypteks Crypteks USB
If you take the security of your data extra seriously—or you just really liked that one scene from The Da Vinci Code—then Crypteks’ Crypteks USB ($130-$160) is probably right up your alley. This fully funded Kickstarter project is more than a simple flash drive. It features 256-bit AES encryption that’s controlled by the hardware cypher encasing the drive.
Crypteks USB has five rings on the outside that can be set to any password you’d like; there are 14,348,907 combinations. Putting the right one in doesn’t just allow you to slide the drive out though, it actually communicates with a chip in it and decrypts the data. To top it off, the thing just plain cool looking. Crypteks is currently offering 8GB and 16GB versions, and expects to ship them before the beginning of 2012.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?