Cupidtino Dating Site
If you’re still trying to meet Mister or Miss Right, there are all sorts of important factors: looks, brains, all that stuff. Readers of this site probably have another key compatibility test: does he or she use a Mac? Cupidtino knows this, and that is why it launched its dating site ($4.79/month). Geared towards Apple fanboys and girls—you can actually only reach the site through a Mac or iOS device—it’s the best place to meet that special someone without worrying about viruses.
Like any dating site, Cupidtino allows you to create a profile to post pictures and interests, and seek out people who have things in common with you. In addition to the usual sections though, there are areas like “I became a Mac when…” to let people know a little bit about your Cupertino Kool-Aid drinking habits. The site claims that over 30,000 people have profiles right now. It’s free to look around; the monthly charge is only to read any messages you may receive.
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?