Delicious Monster Software Delicious Library 3
Delicious Monster has been a well-known Mac developer for years, but has gone quiet in recent times as iOS apps have grabbed the lion’s share of attention. Now, the company is back with a new and improved version of its flagship app: Delicious Library 3 ($25). As always, it’s designed to help you inventory all the stuff in your life—books, DVDs, gadgets, and more. This newest edition adds social features, as well as a companion iOS app.
Previously, one of Delicious Library’s coolest features was the ability to scan the barcodes on stuff you own using your Mac’s camera, and have the titles automatically added to your library. Now, you can do the same thing with an app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Also new is the Recommended tab, which looks at what you own, and what’s on your wish list, to generate suggestions. If your friends have what you want in their libraries, it’ll even let you know so you can borrow it.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015