Delicious Monster Software Delicious Library 3
Delicious Monster has been a well-known Mac developer for years, but has gone quiet in recent times as iOS apps have grabbed the lion’s share of attention. Now, the company is back with a new and improved version of its flagship app: Delicious Library 3 ($25). As always, it’s designed to help you inventory all the stuff in your life—books, DVDs, gadgets, and more. This newest edition adds social features, as well as a companion iOS app.
Previously, one of Delicious Library’s coolest features was the ability to scan the barcodes on stuff you own using your Mac’s camera, and have the titles automatically added to your library. Now, you can do the same thing with an app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Also new is the Recommended tab, which looks at what you own, and what’s on your wish list, to generate suggestions. If your friends have what you want in their libraries, it’ll even let you know so you can borrow it.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?