Delicious Monster Software Delicious Library 3
Delicious Monster has been a well-known Mac developer for years, but has gone quiet in recent times as iOS apps have grabbed the lion’s share of attention. Now, the company is back with a new and improved version of its flagship app: Delicious Library 3 ($25). As always, it’s designed to help you inventory all the stuff in your life—books, DVDs, gadgets, and more. This newest edition adds social features, as well as a companion iOS app.
Previously, one of Delicious Library’s coolest features was the ability to scan the barcodes on stuff you own using your Mac’s camera, and have the titles automatically added to your library. Now, you can do the same thing with an app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Also new is the Recommended tab, which looks at what you own, and what’s on your wish list, to generate suggestions. If your friends have what you want in their libraries, it’ll even let you know so you can borrow it.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?