Delicious Monster Software Delicious Library 3
Delicious Monster has been a well-known Mac developer for years, but has gone quiet in recent times as iOS apps have grabbed the lion’s share of attention. Now, the company is back with a new and improved version of its flagship app: Delicious Library 3 ($25). As always, it’s designed to help you inventory all the stuff in your life—books, DVDs, gadgets, and more. This newest edition adds social features, as well as a companion iOS app.
Previously, one of Delicious Library’s coolest features was the ability to scan the barcodes on stuff you own using your Mac’s camera, and have the titles automatically added to your library. Now, you can do the same thing with an app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Also new is the Recommended tab, which looks at what you own, and what’s on your wish list, to generate suggestions. If your friends have what you want in their libraries, it’ll even let you know so you can borrow it.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?