Dell UltraSharp 32 UltraHD Monitor
No, we haven’t gone crazy: we’re actually talking about a Dell monitor. But it’s not just any old screen—it’s the new UltraSharp 32 UltraHD Monitor ($3,500). This 31.5” monitor has enough pixels to support the 4K video format with a 3840 x 2160 resolution, making it ideal for the upcoming Mac Pro—though it also costs $500 more than Apple’s base model.
The display can connect to your Mac in a number of ways, including HDMI, DisplayPort, or mini-DisplayPort (Thunderbolt), and has USB 3.0 alongside a 6-in-1 media card reader. In terms of accuracy, the display features PremierColor, promising 99% AdobeRGB and 100% sRGB, plus 1.07 billion colors. We expect that Apple will have a new screen to match its little tower, but until that’s announced, we’ll keep this one in mind.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?