Dell UltraSharp 32 UltraHD Monitor
No, we haven’t gone crazy: we’re actually talking about a Dell monitor. But it’s not just any old screen—it’s the new UltraSharp 32 UltraHD Monitor ($3,500). This 31.5” monitor has enough pixels to support the 4K video format with a 3840 x 2160 resolution, making it ideal for the upcoming Mac Pro—though it also costs $500 more than Apple’s base model.
The display can connect to your Mac in a number of ways, including HDMI, DisplayPort, or mini-DisplayPort (Thunderbolt), and has USB 3.0 alongside a 6-in-1 media card reader. In terms of accuracy, the display features PremierColor, promising 99% AdobeRGB and 100% sRGB, plus 1.07 billion colors. We expect that Apple will have a new screen to match its little tower, but until that’s announced, we’ll keep this one in mind.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today