Dell UltraSharp 32 UltraHD Monitor
No, we haven’t gone crazy: we’re actually talking about a Dell monitor. But it’s not just any old screen—it’s the new UltraSharp 32 UltraHD Monitor ($3,500). This 31.5” monitor has enough pixels to support the 4K video format with a 3840 x 2160 resolution, making it ideal for the upcoming Mac Pro—though it also costs $500 more than Apple’s base model.
The display can connect to your Mac in a number of ways, including HDMI, DisplayPort, or mini-DisplayPort (Thunderbolt), and has USB 3.0 alongside a 6-in-1 media card reader. In terms of accuracy, the display features PremierColor, promising 99% AdobeRGB and 100% sRGB, plus 1.07 billion colors. We expect that Apple will have a new screen to match its little tower, but until that’s announced, we’ll keep this one in mind.
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?