Double Fine Productions Stacking
When Double Fine Productions is attached to a game, you can pretty much be assured that’s it’s going to be inventive, fun, and at least somewhat weird. Stacking ($15) is no different. Having first been released on consoles, and then Windows and even Linux, the studio’s Russian stacking doll game has now found a home in the Mac App Store. In it, you play as Charlie Blackmore, the world’s tiniest nesting doll; that should give you a sense of the type of humor these developers bring to their games.
Somewhat like the LEGO games that’ve been so well done over the past few years, Stacking has you jumping from the body of one stacking doll to another, as there are more than 100 with unique abilities. Your goal is to save Charlie’s family from the evil Baron, exploring puzzles within detailed, steampunk-styled environments. Included with the game is a free expansion pack, The Lost Hobo King, which adds additional dolls and a new stage.
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?